Re: Adding Oracle Linux to the Linux Download pages - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Lenz Grimmer
Subject Re: Adding Oracle Linux to the Linux Download pages
Date
List pgsql-www
Rocking! Thanks a lot for this Devrim, much appreciated. I'll make sure to spread the word about this.

Lenz

On Mon, Apr 21, 2014 at 7:28 AM, Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim@gunduz.org> wrote:

Hi,

On Tue, 2013-12-17 at 00:20 +0100, Lenz Grimmer wrote:

> I'd like to ask if it would be possible to add Oracle Linux to the
> list of distributions on the PostgreSQL download pages. In particular,
> I'd like to suggest the following changes:

I just added repo RPMs for Oracle Linux 6 to PostgreSQL 9.3 repository.
I'll add 9.1 and 9.2 later this week, after doing some more testing.

http://yum.postgresql.org/news-oracle-linux-support-added.php

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ