Re: offline print option. - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From alias
Subject Re: offline print option.
Date
List pgsql-docs

I copied the html files from source code repository.
Add a offline download link would be more friendly to beginner, I guess.

On Thu, Mar 3, 2022 at 10:48 PM Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
On Thu, Mar  3, 2022 at 10:37:18AM +0530, asalias mark wrote:

> PostgreSQL: Documentation
> Can You guys add a html offline download link?
>
>  1. So postgresql fans don't need to search google everytime.
>  2. offline html print is more elegant, current dco html print the font size is
>     quite small. I know there is a pdf version, but you need to locate the page
>     then print. So offline html is quite good for printing.
>  3. Other manuals also support it.

Uh, the html is in the tarball you download for the install, right?

--
  Bruce Momjian  <bruce@momjian.us>        https://momjian.us
  EDB                                      https://enterprisedb.com