Re: Refactoring the regression tests for more independence - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Aleksander Alekseev
Subject Re: Refactoring the regression tests for more independence
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Tom,

> FWIW, I tried to replicate this locally on my own RPi3B+, using
> current Ubuntu 20.04.4 LTS (GNU/Linux 5.4.0-1066-raspi aarch64).
> No luck: it all works fine for me.  We have at least one Raspbian
> buildfarm animal too, and it's not been unhappy either.  I suspect
> there is something odd about your environment settings.

Thanks for sharing this.

I repeated the experiment in a clean environment (Raspbian installed
from scratch on a brand new SD-card) and can confirm that the problem
is gone.

Sorry for the disturbance.

--
Best regards,