Re: RITM18130676_Query_PostgreSQL support subscription - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Olivier Gautherot
Subject Re: RITM18130676_Query_PostgreSQL support subscription
Date
List pgsql-general
Dear Mary Jane,

Le mar. 20 oct. 2020 à 16:42, NECSG Purchasing <purchasing_sg@necssc.com> a écrit :
Dear Valued Supplier,

May we follow up on our below inquiry please.

Please check with your technical teams where they downloaded the software from. If it has been installed as a package from a Linux distribution or directly from the Postgres web site, it is free software with a permissive license, be it for Development or Production.

However there are some distributors who package the database engine with their own add-ons and support - companies like EnterpriseDB for instance. If you got the software from them, please check with their own commercial services.

Hope it helps

Thank you.

Mary Jane Manalo
Analyst, Vendor Master / Purchasing
NEC Shared Service Centre
For Internal NEC Query, please dial 500-63-51- 4004.