Re: [HACKERS] Who is pgFoundery administrator? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Merlin Moncure
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Who is pgFoundery administrator?
Date
List pgsql-general
On Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 10:42 AM, Marc Fournier <scrappy@hub.org> wrote:

> direct_cp project approved, sorry for delay …
>
> as to the the mailing list issue, where did you send it?   can you resend it to me here?

sure -- I had sent it initially to the www list then directly to you..

"Trying to figure out what/who to contact -- I admin the libpqtypes
mailing lists and I'm unable to authenticate through the moderator
interface -- is there a way to reset or recover the admin password?"

merlin