Re: [NOVICE] pl/pgsql and returns timestamp type - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Merlin Moncure
Subject Re: [NOVICE] pl/pgsql and returns timestamp type
Date
List pgsql-novice
On Thu, Jun 22, 2017 at 9:52 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> rmit.test2115@gmail.com writes:
>> I cannot to get this to run...  I think I am mistaking some basic concept or I have a big brain-lock .  Somebody
knowwhat is the problem to execute this function ?

> "now() - tdesde" would yield an interval, not a timestamp.

Hm, is this a glitch in the matrix or other malfeasance?  gmail
reports the mail as dating from 2002.   Also note the ancient plpgsql
stylings and the dubious email address...

merlin