Re: doc: add missing "id" attributes to extension packaging page - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Smith
Subject Re: doc: add missing "id" attributes to extension packaging page
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Mar 28, 2023 at 4:06 AM Brar Piening <brar@gmx.de> wrote:

> On 23.03.2023 at 20:08, Brar Piening wrote:
> > Since the need for ids is starting to grow again (ecb696527c added an
> > id to a varlistentry in doc/src/sgml/ref/create_subscription.sgml)
> > I've also amended the add-needed-ids patch once again so that the
> > build does not fail after applying the make_html_ids_discoverable patch.
>
> New add-needed-ids patch since it was outdated again.

FYI, there is a lot of overlap between this last attachment and the
patches of Kuroda-san's current thread here [1] which is also adding
ids to create_subscription.sgml.

(Anyway, I guess you might already be aware of that other thread
because your new ids look like they have the same names as those
chosen by Kuroda-san)

------
[1]
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/CAHut%2BPvzo6%3DKKLqMR6-mAQdM%2Bj_dse0eUreGmrFouL7gbLbv2w%40mail.gmail.com#7da8d0e3b73096375847c16c856b4aed