Can I get some advice regarding logical replication server? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Sang Gyu Kim
Subject Can I get some advice regarding logical replication server?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello Ranjan,

This is Sang Kim and I recently set up a logical replication server on postgresql 11 but got an error. While google for the issue, I found some pages and this email address is the responder.

Please give me some idea how to fix the issue on postgresql 11.

I set up logical replication server and it work for several hours but finally stuck.
I google it and someone recommended to set wal_sender/receiver_timeout longer, so I tested with zero, 1 min, 5 mins, 10 mins, 30 mins. None of them work after I got error  "ERROR:  replication slot "profprod01_sub2" is active for PID 8328".
Even though I bounced logical replication server, stream replication from master server is alive and   bring same error.
Please give me some idea or advice for this issue.

Thanks,

Sang

--
skim@webmd.net