Re: Migration to Maven - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Stephen Nelson
Subject Re: Migration to Maven
Date
List pgsql-jdbc

I'll rebase it this evening. I'm just not confident the preprocessing will solve all the issues particularly around deploying multiple artifacts to Maven Central.

I might produce another branch which uses Markus's idea to create a branch per spec version. Plus points include making the build script simpler. Minus points are the duplication and possible difficulties backporting fixes.