Re: pg96 not running as service - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Peter Watt
Subject Re: pg96 not running as service
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hi Anton,

My answers are below,

Thanks

Peter

On Wed, 19 Aug 2020 at 22:25, Dischner, Anton <Anton.Dischner@med.uni-muenchen.de> wrote:

Hi Peter,

first i would thorouhly check you hardware.

Often there are RAM problems. Do you have ECC RAM? NOt 100% sure... This is a VM sitting alongside a whole bunch of onther ones, but I woudl imagine there are not issue here. I can ask IT in the morning when they get in.

Do you have RAID? The storage it sitting on a SAN.. not sure if this is ont he HDD or SDD SAN but they are very much RAIDedd

Also check for full filesystems? 15GB+ availabe on both (virtual) HDDs

best,

Anton