Re: Can we connect SSAS,SSIS,SSRS to PostgresSQL DB ? - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Jayson Hreczuck
Subject Re: Can we connect SSAS,SSIS,SSRS to PostgresSQL DB ?
Date
List pgsql-admin
Yes.

No idea on the documentation.  What I did is install the microsoft postgresql drivers and then have the process access the db directly via ODBC referencing the registered DB on the server.

We currently have SSRS reports directly quering a postgresql db and it works rather well.  I do have plans for SSIS packages too.