Re: Arduino SQL Connector - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Steve Spence
Subject Re: Arduino SQL Connector
Date
List pgsql-general
It's too big for the 20k memory slot, and not in the correct format.
it's not  formatted for a arduino library, and I'm not a good enough
coder to make it work. That's why I asked for help. I can use a
arduino library, I can't make one of this magnitude. I can't be the
only one that would like to use postgres with an arduino, right?
Steve Spence, KK4HFJ
Director, Green Trust
http://www.green-trust.org
Http://arduinotronics.blogspot.com