Re: Arduino SQL Connector - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Steve Spence
Subject Re: Arduino SQL Connector
Date
Re: Arduino SQL Connector  (David Rysdam <drysdam@ll.mit.edu>)
List pgsql-general
Oracle thought it was a good idea to put out a MySQL version, I figure
there should be some effort to counter that here .....

Need a Team lead on this, and I'll collaborate as much as I can on the
Arduino / Networking side.
Steve Spence, KK4HFJ
Director, Green Trust
http://www.green-trust.org