Re: Arduino SQL Connector - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Steve Spence
Subject Re: Arduino SQL Connector
Date
List pgsql-general
It's just temperature and humidity sensor data. Don't need secure connections. Why would I care? I'm doing it now with MySQL, and no disaster, and I'm having good luck with it. I think it's just you.

Steve Spence, KK4HFJ
Director, Green Trust
http://www.green-trust.org