OSCON booth & BoF report - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From gabrielle
Subject OSCON booth & BoF report
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Booth:
We had a decent spot in the Expo Hall. Business was steady but much slower than in recent years.

All swag is gone except for some (red) 9.4 shirts, half a box of "what is Postgresql?" flyers, and about 6 stickers, so we need to order stuff before the next conference.

Thanks to the booth volunteers:
Josh Berkus
Robert Bernier
Michael Brewer
Keith Fiske
Kris Pennella
Rob Treat
Kristen Tufte
Mark Wong

BoF:
33 attendees, lively discussion despite not having A/V equipment.  Topics:  join your local PUG, upcoming events (me), what's new in 9.4 (Josh Berkus), BDR (Rob Treat).  An audience member reported he was running the 9.4 beta in production, but I didn't get to talk to him to get any more details.

Thanks!

gabrielle