Re: Anyone know someone in Seattle? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From gabrielle
Subject Re: Anyone know someone in Seattle?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 3:18 PM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
Folks,

I met some folks from Seattle while at PDX pgDay.  They were
enthusiastic about Usenix LISA, and doing a booth and meetup there.

However, in the last 2 weeks I've been able to reach a total of 1 person
on seapug@postgresql.org, who will be out of town.  I'm posting here in
case the actual members of seapug don't use that list and use meetup or
something.  Otherwise, I'll have to cancel the trip and the booth.

Hi Josh!

I got the impression they primarily use meetup:
http://www.meetup.com/Seattle-Postgres-User-Group-SEAPUG/

You might be able to reach someone via that group.

gabrielle