Re: OSCON BoF thing - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From gabrielle
Subject Re: OSCON BoF thing
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 6:28 PM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
On 05/15/2014 05:09 PM, gabrielle wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I know Josh B will be in town for OSCON here in Portland, and of course
> Mark W and I will be here - who else is coming?  Would anyone like to give
> a 30-minute talk to PDXPUG, probably Wed night?

Can we consider Tuesday?  I may end up heading back to SF on Wednesday.

Wednesday?  You'll miss the booth, which is 90% of the fun :D

Tuesday's a possibility.  We'll pick the day closer to the actual conference week, once we know the schedule, so we're not interfering with other speaker events & such.

> We'd like to do another
> BoF/beering (with better initial venue choice) this year;  an out-of-town
> speaker is a good draw :)

I'll have you know that my review of Romtom's is *famous* now.  I've
gotten hate mail over it. ;-)

Gah!  So embarrassing. :(  We'll probably just head straight to BSide this time.