Re: constraint exclusion with ineq condition (Re: server hardware tuning.) - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Michael Lewis
Subject Re: constraint exclusion with ineq condition (Re: server hardware tuning.)
Date
List pgsql-performance
What are these two tables partitioned by?

On Thu, Feb 14, 2019, 5:03 AM suganthi Sekar <suganthi@uniphore.com wrote:
Hi,

Thanks, i know if explicitly we give in where condition it is working.

i thought with below parameter in Postgresq11 this issue is fixed ?

 enable_partitionwise_join  to 'on';

 what is the use of enable_partitionwise_join  to 'on';

Thanks for your response.

Regards
Suganthi Sekar