Re: Proposal: Incremental Backup - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Gabriele Bartolini
Subject Re: Proposal: Incremental Backup
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Claudio,
 I think there has been a misunderstanding. I agree with you (and I
think also Marco) that LSN is definitely a component to consider in
this process. We will come up with an alternate proposal which
considers LSNS either today or tomorrow. ;)

Thanks,
Gabriele
--Gabriele Bartolini - 2ndQuadrant ItaliaPostgreSQL Training, Services and Supportgabriele.bartolini@2ndQuadrant.it |
www.2ndQuadrant.it