Re: [ADMIN] FATAL: invalid value for parameter "TimeZone" afterupgrade from 9.2 to 9.6 - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Don Seiler
Subject Re: [ADMIN] FATAL: invalid value for parameter "TimeZone" afterupgrade from 9.2 to 9.6
Date
List pgsql-admin
On Fri, Nov 17, 2017 at 9:57 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
I think you need to look harder for what else you changed --- perhaps a
new JDBC driver version rode along with the core-PG update?

Yes this did change yesterday as well, I noted in a follow-up.

However, looking at the catalina.out file, I see these fatal timezone parameter messages back to October of last year, then nothing until yesterday. My guess is they got this same error, then fixed it somehow that apparently didn't stay fixed.

Don.
--
Don Seiler
www.seiler.us