Re: Support for REINDEX CONCURRENTLY - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Fujii Masao
Subject Re: Support for REINDEX CONCURRENTLY
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 12:37 PM, Michael Paquier
<michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 10:20 PM, Andres Freund <andres@2ndquadrant.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> On 2013-03-22 07:38:36 +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
>> > Is someone planning to provide additional feedback about this patch at
>> > some
>> > point?
>>
>> Yes, now that I have returned from my holidays - or well, am returning
>> from them, I do plan to. But it should probably get some implementation
>> level review from somebody but Fujii and me...
>
> Yeah, it would be good to have an extra pair of fresh eyes looking at those
> patches.

Probably I don't have enough time to review the patch thoroughly. It's quite
helpful if someone becomes another reviewer of this patch.

> Please find new patches realigned with HEAD. There were conflicts with commits done recently.

ISTM you failed to make the patches from your repository.
20130323_1_toastindex_v7.patch contains all the changes of
20130323_2_reindex_concurrently_v25.patch

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao