Re: Support for N synchronous standby servers - take 2 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Fujii Masao
Subject Re: Support for N synchronous standby servers - take 2
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Apr 6, 2016 at 2:51 PM, Masahiko Sawada <sawada.mshk@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 6, 2016 at 2:21 PM, Fujii Masao <masao.fujii@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Confusing as that is, it is already the case; k > N could make sense. ;-(
>>>
>>> However, in most cases, k > N would not make sense and we should issue a
>>> WARNING.
>>
>> Somebody (maybe Horiguchi-san and Sawada-san) commented this upthread
>> and the code for that test was included in the old patch (but I excluded it).
>> Now the majority seems to prefer to add that test, so I just revived and
>> revised that test code.
>
> The regression test codes seems not to be included in latest patch, no?

I intentionally excluded the regression test from the patch because
I'd like to review and commit it separately from the main part of the feature.

I'd appreciate if you read through the regression test which was included
in previous patch and update it if required.

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao