Re: [HACKERS] PATCH: Make pg_stop_backup() archive wait optional - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Fujii Masao
Subject Re: [HACKERS] PATCH: Make pg_stop_backup() archive wait optional
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Mar 21, 2017 at 11:03 AM, Tsunakawa, Takayuki
<tsunakawa.takay@jp.fujitsu.com> wrote:
> From: David Steele [mailto:david@pgmasters.net]
>> Well, that's embarrassing.  When I recreated the function to add defaults
>> I messed up the AS clause and did not pay attention to the results of the
>> regression tests, apparently.
>>
>> Attached is a new version rebased on 88e66d1.  Catalog version bump has
>> also been omitted.
>
> I was late to reply because yesterday was a national holiday in Japan.  I marked this as ready for committer.  The
patchapplied cleanly and worked as expected.

The patch basically looks good to me, but one comment is;
backup.sgml (at least the description for "Making a non-exclusive
low level backup) seems to need to be updated.

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao