Re: Mark a reloption as indexterm - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Fujii Masao
Subject Re: Mark a reloption as indexterm
Date
Re: Mark a reloption as indexterm  (Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz>)
List pgsql-docs
On Sat, Apr 13, 2019 at 1:30 AM Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:

> On 2019-Apr-12, Fujii Masao wrote:
>

> > OTOH, originally I thought that the following style is smarter.
> >
> >     xxx
> >         configuration parameter, XXX
> >         storage parameter, Storage Parameter
>
> Ah.  Well, I like this style.  Let's do that.

So I used <secondary> tag again for the above style if both reloption
and guc with the same parameter name exist. Attached is the updated
version of the patch. This patch also marks index-reloption as indexterm.

Barring any objections, I will commit this patch.

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao

Attachment