Re: Online base backup from the hot-standby - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Fujii Masao
Subject Re: Online base backup from the hot-standby
Date
Re: Online base backup from the hot-standby  (Simon Riggs <simon@2ndquadrant.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 5:02 PM, Fujii Masao <masao.fujii@gmail.com> wrote:
> The amount of code changes to allow pg_basebackup to make a backup from
> the standby seems to be small. So I ended up merging that changes and the
> infrastructure patch. WIP patch attached. But I'd happy to split the patch again
> if you want.

Attached is the updated version of the patch. I wrote the limitations of
standby-only backup in the document and changed the error messages.

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao
NTT Open Source Software Center