Re: "IS NOT DOCUMENT" is missing - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Euler Taveira
Subject Re: "IS NOT DOCUMENT" is missing
Date
List pgsql-docs
> From testing, it seems like PostgreSQL supports the syntax "IS NOT DOCUMENT"
> in addition to "IS DOCUMENT", similar to "IS NOT NULL", "IS NOT FALSE", etc,
> however this does not appear to be documented, only "IS DOCUMENT" is.

It has been like that since day 1. I'm not sure why it was not
documented. It already has some tests. I'll bet that was an oversight.
Should we repeat the statement in another item (like the attached
patch)? Another option is to add a statement in the "IS DOCUMENT"
item. I'm afraid that NULL return wouldn't be clear.

--
   Euler Taveira                                   Timbira -
http://www.timbira.com.br/

Attachment