Re: [HACKERS] Restrictions of logical replication - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Euler Taveira
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Restrictions of logical replication
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Maybe I am missing something, but I could not find any description
that logical replication does not support large objects and TRUNCATE
in the doc.  Do we want to add them to the doc as the restrictions of
the logical replication?

Docs stated "Publications can choose to limit the changes they produce to any combination of INSERT, UPDATE, and DELETE". It is clear that only those DMLs are supported. However, we should mention that large objects are not supported.

--
   Euler Taveira                                   Timbira - http://www.timbira.com.br/