Re: v12 and pg_restore -f- - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Euler Taveira
Subject Re: v12 and pg_restore -f-
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Em seg., 4 de nov. de 2019 às 16:12, Alvaro Herrera
<alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> escreveu:
> I'm not sure if we need to call out the incompatibility in the minors'
> release notes (namely, that people using "-f-" to dump to ./- will need
> to choose a different file name).

Should we break translations? I'm -0.5 on changing usage(). If you are
using 9.5, you know that it does not work. If you try it by accident
(because it works in v12), it will work but it is not that important
to inform it in --help (if you are in doubt, checking the docs will
answer your question).

--
   Euler Taveira                                   Timbira -
http://www.timbira.com.br/