Re: ERROR: subxact logged without previous toplevel record - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Euler Taveira
Subject Re: ERROR: subxact logged without previous toplevel record
Date
List pgsql-bugs
>> Can you find in pg_waldump all the records for this transaction,
>> xid=124557507?
>>
> I don't know this ML size limit but it seems huge to attach at this
> email (~900 kb gzipped). Grab it at [1].

I forgot to mention that I have 16 replicas subscribed at the same
publication. This problematic replica was setup only 10 minutes after
the error. All of the other replicas are working fine since they were
setup a few days ago. I am thinking if it is somewhat related to the
replication start point.

--
   Euler Taveira                                   Timbira -
http://www.timbira.com.br/