Re: PostgreSQL pollutes the file system - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Euler Taveira
Subject Re: PostgreSQL pollutes the file system
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Em qua, 20 de mar de 2019 às 14:57, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> escreveu:

> We managed to get rid of createlang and droplang in v10, and there
> hasn't been that much push-back about it.  So maybe there could be
> a move to remove createuser/dropuser?  Or at least rename them to
> pg_createuser and pg_dropuser.  But I think this was discussed
> (again) during the v10 cycle, and we couldn't agree to do more than
> get rid of createlang/droplang.

Votes? +1 to remove createuser/dropuser (and also createdb/dropdb as I
said in the other email). However, if we don't have sufficient votes,
let's at least consider a 'pg_' prefix.

--
   Euler Taveira                                   Timbira -
http://www.timbira.com.br/