Re: [HACKERS] PG 10 release notes - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Euler Taveira
Subject Re: [HACKERS] PG 10 release notes
Date
List pgsql-hackers
At least I was a bit more optimistic that we'd get a decent json plugin
into care soon-ish.  While there was some initial work towards that, it
unfortunately stalled at some point.

That was my initial idea but there wasn't some interest at that time. wal2json is used in some replication solutions but also for audit and change capture solution. I recently received some patches/suggestions from Daniele Varrazzo [1].

Euler, are you perchance interested in working towards that? ;)

Sure. I can submit it for the next CF.

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CA%2Bmi_8bJ_uPr67j-6mbin537DVvfk%3DbOhmWneyBRfbZu89q0tw%40mail.gmail.com

--
   Euler Taveira                                   Timbira - http://www.timbira.com.br/