Re: pg_upgradecluster transfering only a portion of the data - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dávid Suchan
Subject Re: pg_upgradecluster transfering only a portion of the data
Date
List pgsql-general
I did not use the -k --link argument while upgrading as that I presume does not copy the data

Dňa po 27. 2. 2023, 18:10 Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> napísal(a):
On 2/27/23 09:05, Dávid Suchan wrote:

Please use Reply All
Ccing list