Auto-vacuum is not running in 9.1.12 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Prakash Itnal
Subject Auto-vacuum is not running in 9.1.12
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hello,

Recently we encountered a issue where the disc space is continuously increasing towards 100%. Then a manual vacuum freed the disc space. But again it is increasing. When digged more it is found that auto-vacuuming was not running or it is either stucked/hanged.

Version: 9.1.12
Auto vacuum is enabled: check configuration details attached file.
Auto vacuum daemon running.
From stats it shows that auto-vacuum last run almost more than month back.
There are no error logs from database.

The attached file has all these details. If any other details needed please let me know. I will try to collect it and share. Please help to analyze why auto-vacuum stopped suddenly?

--
Cheers,
Prakash