Re: SQL query runs fine on one platform (FreeBSD), but hangs on another (Windows) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From David Noel
Subject Re: SQL query runs fine on one platform (FreeBSD), but hangs on another (Windows)
Date
List pgsql-general
Ahh, sorry, copied the query over incorrectly. It should read as follows:

select page.*, coalesce((select COUNT(*) from sentence where
sentence."PageURL" = page."URL" group by page."URL"), 0) as
NoOfSentences from page WHERE "Classification" LIKE CASE WHEN
'health'<>'' THEN 'health' ELSE '%' END ORDER BY "PublishDate" DESC
Offset 0 LIMIT 100

Does that make any more sense?