Re: pgjdbc: Maven -> Gradle, Java 6 => 7, JUnit 4 => 5 - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Sehrope Sarkuni
Subject Re: pgjdbc: Maven -> Gradle, Java 6 => 7, JUnit 4 => 5
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
(Re-sending as I accidentally  sent to just Vladimir)

Nice.

+1 to moving to gradle though I don't really have a strong opinion on the subject.

+1 to ditching JDK 1.6 and JDK 1.7 and requiring *at least* a min version of 1.8. If anybody wants to support something older than that let them hire your or Dave to custom build it for them :).

(Would be nice to codify a driver <> JDK version support timeline as well though does not have to happen immediately.)

+1 to general clean up of the unit tests. If it's easier to do via JUnit 5 then sure. I'd have that be a separate PR.

Regards,
-- Sehrope Sarkuni
Founder & CEO | JackDB, Inc. | https://www.jackdb.com/