Re: data to json enhancements - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Misa Simic
Subject Re: data to json enhancements
Date
List pgsql-hackers
No probs...

And I did...The thing is, subject is to wide... Post too long... Intention was just to better explain thoughts... I am not a blogger anyway, just new in Postgres community... Trying to say, probably 90% of post would be suficient just for the list, and because of i am new it is hard to me to identify that right 10% peace :)

cheers,

Misa