Re: [PROPOSAL] VACUUM Progress Checker. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Rahila Syed
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] VACUUM Progress Checker.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hello Michael,

I am planning to continue contributing to this feature in any way be it by reviewing the patch or making one. Though I haven't been able to reply to the comments or post an updated patch lately. I plan to do that soon.

Thank you,
Rahila

On Thu, Nov 19, 2015 at 1:09 PM, Michael Paquier <michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
On Thu, Nov 19, 2015 at 4:30 PM, Amit Langote
<Langote_Amit_f8@lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote:
> On 2015/11/19 16:18, Amit Langote wrote:
>> I'm marking this as "Waiting on author" in the commitfest app. Also, let's
>> hear from more people.
>
> Well, it seems Michael beat me to it.

Yeah, some other folks provided feedback that's why I did it.
@Rahila: are you planning more work on this patch? It seems that at
this point we're waiting for you. If not, and because I have a couple
of times waited for long VACUUM jobs to finish on some relations
without having much information about their progress, I would be fine
to spend time hacking this thing. That's up to you.
Regards,
--
Michael