Re: PostgreSQL DB Replication - Mailing list pgsql-general

From sivananda reddy
Subject Re: PostgreSQL DB Replication
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Rajesh

Please share the below information:

1)postgresql.conf file (Both master and slave)
2) database server logs
3)recovery.conf file
4)pg_hba.conf file

With Regards,
Sivananda Reddy
07385114008

On Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 9:34 AM, wd <wd@wdicc.com> wrote:
What's the output when you try to login? Have your slave configured as a standby server ?