Re: run pgindent on a regular basis / scripted manner - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Geoghegan
Subject Re: run pgindent on a regular basis / scripted manner
Date
Re: run pgindent on a regular basis / scripted manner
Re: run pgindent on a regular basis / scripted manner
Re: run pgindent on a regular basis / scripted manner
List pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Jun 17, 2023 at 7:08 AM Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:
> I have set up a new buildfarm animal called koel which will run the module.

I'm starting to have doubts about this policy. There have now been
quite a few follow-up "fixes" to indentation issues that koel
complained about. None of these fixups have been included in
.git-blame-ignore-revs. If things continue like this then "git blame"
is bound to become much less usable over time.

I don't think that it makes sense to invent yet another rule for
.git-blame-ignore-revs, though. Will we need another buildfarm member
to enforce that rule, too?

--
Peter Geoghegan