Re: pgsql: docs: fist draft version of the PG 12 release notes - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Peter Geoghegan
Subject Re: pgsql: docs: fist draft version of the PG 12 release notes
Date
List pgsql-committers
On Thu, May 9, 2019 at 8:21 PM Alexander Korotkov
<a.korotkov@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
> If we group these very heterogeneous together, then Peter's name
> probably should go first.  Because he authored two quite complex
> optimization, while my one is rather simple.

I posted a patch over on the "pg12 release notes" thread. It suggested
some changes to the draft release notes, including making your
optimization into its own item that you alone are credited with.

--
Peter Geoghegan