Re: pgsql: Add basic TAP tests for psql's tab-completion logic. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Geoghegan
Subject Re: pgsql: Add basic TAP tests for psql's tab-completion logic.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jan 3, 2020 at 10:39 PM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> Hmm.  Usually this sort of software gets more weird in newer
> versions, not less so ;-).  Still, it's a starting point.

In case I was unclear: I meant to suggest that this may have something
to do with Ubuntu having patched the Debian package for who-knows-what
reason. This is indicated by the fact that the Version string is
"6.1-1ubuntu1.18.04", as opposed to a Debian style Version without the
"ubuntu" (I believe that that's the convention they follow).

--
Peter Geoghegan