Re: 13dev failed assert: comparetup_index_btree(): ItemPointer values should never be equal - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Geoghegan
Subject Re: 13dev failed assert: comparetup_index_btree(): ItemPointer values should never be equal
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jul 28, 2020 at 3:09 PM Peter Geoghegan <pg@bowt.ie> wrote:
> Perhaps 2011's commit 520bcd9c9bb missed similar
> HEAPTUPLE_INSERT_IN_PROGRESS issues that manifest themselves within
> Justin's test case now?

Any further thoughts on this, Tom?

This is clearly a live bug that we should fix before too long. I could
write the patch myself, but I would like to get your response to my
analysis before starting down that road.

--
Peter Geoghegan