Re: Restore relhaspkey in PostgreSQL Version 11 Beta - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Peter Geoghegan
Subject Re: Restore relhaspkey in PostgreSQL Version 11 Beta
Date
List pgsql-general
On Tue, Jul 31, 2018 at 7:47 AM, Melvin Davidson <melvin6925@gmail.com> wrote:
> I was hoping that at least one other person would see my point of view, but
> by the
> harsh replies I've been getting, I feel more like a whistle blower that
> insiders
> think I also should be made to "go away".

You were bellicose from almost the beginning of this thread. And, yes,
that does detract from your argument. Just as it would in almost any
other sphere or arena.

> Well, you are right. This old Viet Vet shall now end this conversation and
> his career.
> I just need a way to do so quietly and painlessly.
> The truth is absolute and cannot be changed.
> Perception is not the truth.
> Flerp!

I cannot imagine what reaction you were expecting to this. In all
sincerity, I suggest reflecting on your words. You don't seem to have
realistic expectations about how the community works, or could ever
work.

--
Peter Geoghegan