Re: BUG #17212: pg_amcheck fails on checking temporary relations - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Geoghegan
Subject Re: BUG #17212: pg_amcheck fails on checking temporary relations
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Oct 11, 2021 at 7:22 PM Mark Dilger
<mark.dilger@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> I agree that it is unlikely to make much difference in practice.

> I don't feel strongly about this.  If you'd like me to remove those checks, I can do so.  These are just my thoughts
onthe subject.

Okay. I don't feel strongly about it either.

I just pushed v4, with the additional minor pg_amcheck documentation
updates we talked about. No other changes.

Thanks again
--
Peter Geoghegan