Re: proposal: convert comments in documents to html comments - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Peter Geoghegan
Subject Re: proposal: convert comments in documents to html comments
Date
List pgsql-docs
On Sun, Jun 26, 2022 at 5:12 PM Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
> Another is that you cannot notice those comments except when looking
> at the HTML source, which is something that most users won't really
> notice, while others willing to look at those particular commits could
> just ping this information from the SGML files, because they should
> have the code around anyway.

If this was available already, I would use it from time to time.

Ideally we'd have something more complete than this, that makes
the same information directly discoverable from the website (without
being obtrusive). But this patch is a start.

--
Peter Geoghegan