Re: [HACKERS] amcheck (B-Tree integrity checking tool) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Geoghegan
Subject Re: [HACKERS] amcheck (B-Tree integrity checking tool)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Mar 9, 2017 at 3:52 PM, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:

> But I also think it's more important to get some initial verification
> functionality in, than resolving this conflict. I do, also quite
> strongly, think we'll be better served with having something like what
> you're proposing than nothing, and I don't have time/energy to turn your
> patch into what I'm envisioning, nor necessarily the buyin.  Hence I'm
> planning to commit the current interface.
>
> Attached is your original patch, and a patch editorializing things. I do
> plan to merge those before pushing.

Your revisions all seem fine. No problems with any of it.

> Who would you like to see added to Reviewed-By?

I am generally in favor of more inclusive Reviewed-By lists. I suggest
that we expand it to:

"Reviewed-By: Andres Freund, Thomas Vondra, Thomas Munro, Anastasia
Lubennikova, Robert Haas, Amit Langote"

Thanks for your help with this!

--
Peter Geoghegan