Re: Crosstab function - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Gowtham Vel
Subject Re: Crosstab function
Date
List pgsql-sql
Hi Adrian,

Could you please check and update on my below email

Thanks
Gowtham K

On Apr 4, 2017 11:58 PM, "Gowtham Vel" <c8gowthamvel@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Adrian,

I have attached the input table and output table in below .xlsx sheet

1) I have removed the duplicate rows and sort the INPUT_TABLE  i.e.,
SELECT * FROM "public".INPUT_TABLE ORDER by 2,3
2) Input_table column name should be the column heading for Output_table.
3) Input_table column value should be the rows for Output_table.
4) some values i have mention in null , because its for future
record(its might come)
5) please refer the below attached sheet and provide your assistance,

Regards,
Gowtham K