Error in restoring a large object - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Chris McCormick
Subject Error in restoring a large object
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello all,
   I am testing a backup and restore of a db in version 7.4.30. During the restore, after successfully restoring many BLOBS, I get the following error:

pg_restore: restoring large object OID 318907
pg_restore: restoring large object OID 318909
pg_restore: restoring large object OID 318911
pg_restore: [archiver] could not write to large object (result: 4294967295, expected: 32768)
pg_restore: *** aborted because of error

   What does it mean that the archiver "could not write" to the large object? How can I find out more information about the object in question (and possibly delete it)?

Thanks,
Chris