Re: Find duplicates in a column then print Information to a file - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Sherman Willden
Subject Re: Find duplicates in a column then print Information to a file
Date
List pgsql-general
Thank you for the replies. I will start working on them now. Not a student but since I now have the time I may look into it. I am 71 retired working at Home Depot. I have a collection of CDs by various artists and I have the time to create and maintain my own database concerning these subjects. I retired from USAF, SUN Microsystems, and HP where I worked with the UNIX systems. As I said my main question right now is which duplicate songs do I have and who performs them. I really appreciate the support I get here.

Sherman