Re: Importing directly from BCP files - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tim Uckun
Subject Re: Importing directly from BCP files
Date
List pgsql-general

I moved a database from MS Sql Server 2000 to Postgresql a few years
ago via BCP files.  I used a Python script to do some fixup on the
BCP files to make them importable as CSV files into Postgresql.  I
don't know if quirks I ran into are still an issue with newer versions
of Sql Server but for what it's worth, here are the comments from that
script:

Do you rember what the encoding of the files was by any chance?